Friday, June 20, 2008

Ladies Night Out

My wonderful friend, Christy, decided to get a few ladies together to go out to eat last Saturday night. Christy is the oldest of 4 girls. I find it so fascinating to listen to how they all relate with one another. I also love hearing her mom talk about raising them. It's also nice to know that she survived!!!! All of these ladies have been so nice to us since moving here. We went to eat at a fabulous place called Waltz. They served everything. we had the double decker pizza. It was wonderful. Christy also had a little cake to top off the evening. Thanks, ladies, for a night out!!! Ryan wasn't even too grouchy when we got home!!!






3 comments:

erin said...

I've eaten at that pizza place, and it is good!
Very cute baby things, too. Hope you are feeling well.

Anonymous said...

Tricia, I am so glad that you met Christy down there! Baby Boy Miller received some cute things!!!

~Justin&Meg~ said...

Aw...it's getting fun to realize the babies will be here soon. I've been looking at the tiny baby things I have and it's still hard to imagine!