Sunday, September 21, 2008

Our Crew

These are the wonderful people that Christy has introduced us to. We have been so fortunate that they have all just welcomed us in. We had a great time yesterday. I hope we can do it again soon!



Whitley, Emma( both in black), Tessa, Gavin, Briggs, Tayloran, Avs, Madison, & Addisyn
(middle) Melissa, Deidre, Brooklyn
(back) Kyle, Tim, Jarrod, Amy, Me, Christy, Karen, Landon, & Hayden
Poor Braelyn is standing in front of me - u can only see her legs.
You can actually see Braelyn in this one - and we found Christy's son, Collin
Alec was MIA during the group photo.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Millers said...

Okay, don't pass out, T. I am leaving a comment! Ha! It was the best day with all of us together. This group is such a blessing to me! I love you all!

Christy

Anonymous said...

What a smiling bunch of people!!I am so glad you found a great group!

steph said...

Looks like a great bunch of people! Looks like a lot of fun:)

~Justin&Meg~ said...

Hi There!

Sorry I don't always comment...I do check your blog a lot for updates. Seems I always have someone on my lap and can't type. :) We need to see each other soon! Still can't believe the babies haven't met yet!

Meg