Saturday, May 16, 2009

more game photos

THis was the action behind the field :) Ryan has had to come to everything in his baseball uniform. He's attended a band concert ( didn't have photos of this), honors night, and a couple of games all in uniform!!! I guess it beats dress clothes. Briggs was happy to see his daddy. His daddy was not happy to see him wearing clothes with a soccer ball. I can't write on here what Daddy says about soccer. This is my comeback.... David Beckham looks manly.....

Yes, Leann, I was letting him play on the grass. No blanket. He loves wheels, and his stoller was very entertaining!
Braelyn talked her daddy into a ride on his head - as she calls it!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

steph said...

It is the football part of Ryan that can't stand soccer. That is how Jim is too. However, I do have a GREAT blackmail picture of Jim from his younger years in a soccer uniform;)

Ryan Miller Fam said...

i will have to look thru ryan's photos! that is so funny!!!

kris said...

kristan here...life has been nuts!!! I know you can relate. my blog is basically non existent and i can't even keep up with getting photos printed. I'm glad school's over and I can stop driving all over creation!! we have lived in our suburban all year. your family is beautiful! maybe we can chat sometime soon?