Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ryan & Avery's new plaything

Last Thursday, Ryan called me over to his office. He had something that he wanted to show me. I'm thinking that maybe he got paid for something extra - a big check! HA HA. A puppy showed up at school and Ryan wanted me to see it. Addisyn and Braelyn thought it was so cute. I was relieved when Ryan told me the puppy was going home with someone else. Well, Monday Ryan calls saying that the girl decided that she was too busy for a puppy. Avery has been asking for a dog since she was 3. Ryan thought this would be the perfect opportunity. So, Monday night we introduced the puppy to the girls. They are in love! The puppy has been named Noel. As far as puppies go, she is pretty good. She likes to chew on the Christmas tree, but nothing else. Lexi is adjusting. Her ears have finally came out of the laid back position. She has given the puppy a few warnings! I'm happy for Ryan and Avery - not so much for myself! I see it as having two Braelyn's. You have to make sure you know where they are at all times!


Ryan and his new baby!
Avery & Noel
Braely - didn't like this dog anymore than she likes Carla's dog, Pluto. Things have improved. She does now tolerate the puppy. I have caught the puppy biting her ankles a couple of times.

Posted by PicasaLexi and Noel. I wonder how much Lexi likes sharing her pillow. Noel just went and made herself right at home!

3 comments:

Macnme said...

Your puppy is so cute. Name yet?? Chewing wasn't bad at all while cutting teeth and now he can't get enough of the kid's toys!

Ryan Miller Fam said...

her name is Noel!

kris said...

Trisha you are completely and absolutely NUTS!!!!!! Talk about biting off more than you can chew (pun intended)...I sure hope your hubby picks up some new chores for himself from your "to do" list in order to balance things out a bit.