Thursday, April 3, 2008

Spring Break Trip

Braelyn with her favorite accessory. This phone was giving out sounds that you guessed.
Tayloran with the static ball.
Avery and Addisyn. I don't think Addisyn was shaking her head enough.
I told Tayloran that her "hearing" better shape up!!! Ha Ha
Addisyn testing her speed. Ryan beat us all by a landslide.
The water station. This was Ryan's suggestion. I think Braelyn could have stayed ALL day. Tay and Avs never got to experience this as I never wanted them to get wet and dirty! Leann - I bet you are so shocked with this confession!!!!
The girls shopping in the market. The girls also had fun in the pizza parlor. Ryan and I were served several slices of pizza. They had on their little aprons,e tc. It was very cute. Did you know that America eats 100 acres of pizza a day. It was like 400 something slices a second!! Crazy!
Ryan practicing with chop sticks.
Testing your reaction time.
Braelyn loved this station. The balls were sitting on holes that blew up air. she loved putting her face down and feeling the air in her face!!
We took a little excursion on Sun. We promised the girls that we would do something while they were on break. We had spent the week painting, entertaining, etc. So, Sunday was the day. I recommend this place to anyone who has children. Ryan and I even had a good time. I have been a few times before, but Addisyn, Braelyn, and Ryan had never entered the Magic House. We spent 2 hours there and could have been there longer. However, Gma was sitting on a bench somewhere and we figured that she was probably ready to go. Daddy was ready to go, also. Here are some pictures of the girls and their time!

2 comments:

steph said...

It looks like everyone had a great time. We have never been but I have wanted to go. Maybe this summer we will make it there.

Macnme said...

Wow, looks like great fun. Glad you had a good spring break!! Hopefully the weather will start to get warmer soon!