Thursday, April 10, 2008

WIPE OUT!!!!!!!!

Avery always has to do things her own way! A total wipe out is what she got for not listening to her "wise" mother!!! Ryan and I took the girls out to the park after the carnival. The ground is still water logged and there was mud everywhere. Ryan wanted to check out the ball diamonds. So, as we walked over thru the grass valley, I specifically told Avery to follow right behind me. She didn't listen and the next thing I know, she is lying in a mud puddle. The picture doesn't do justice to the actual thing. Her arms, hands, legs, feet - all covered. She was bawling and Ryan and I were trying not to laugh. She had to undress before entering the van. The rest of the clan headed over to the playground for a few minutes while Avery and I waited in the van!!!


2 comments:

steph said...

why oh why don't children listen to their wise mothers????

Anonymous said...

I am impressed to see some mud on one of your kids!! It is just a warm up to Baby Boy Miller!!