Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Taylor Christmas

The kids and I had such a fun time celebrating with my dad's side of the family. We enjoyed getting to see everyone, but especially enjoyed seeing Sandy and her family, Taylor, Ashley and husband, John. THe girls got to participate in another dirty santa game, and Avery still had a hard time not showing her disappointment!!! She had snagged $20 cash and then her sister came and swiped it from her!!! That's life. One of my younger cousins was super nice and offered to trade, but she has to learn to deal with the good and the bad! Thanks, Jeff, for the offer!!! It was super sweet! After present time, Susan - another cousin - introduced us to a *Right - Left - Center* game! It was so much fun that we went out and bought it!!!! Thanks to our great hosts - Paul and Susan! Can't wait till Easter to see everyone again!!!



My Uncle Rick - my dad's brother - and only living sibling!
Myself and Sandy
This is the crew! We try to take a picture every Christmas! It's fun to look back and see how much everyone has changed - or I guess how the kids have grown!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: