Saturday, March 8, 2008

Dress Up




Braelyn has been doing this for about the past two weeks now. She loves to be in a dress, tights, gloves ( globes as she calls them), and dress shoes. Whose kid is this? I hate to be in a dress and hose/tights. She will wear this from the time she gets up till she goes to bed. And the gloves - she leaves them on all day, too. She does like to take them off to eat. Her hair has to be styled in a big girl ponytail. Oh my! The minnie mouse dress is her absolute favorite. My mom bought this for Addisyn before we went to Disney at halloween when Addisyn was 18 months old. She sure has gotten her money out of it. In the last few days, Braelyn has ditched the tights!!! Smart girl!

4 comments:

Macnme said...

Braelyn,
You look so prescious!! So cute and you make a lovely Minnie Mouse!

Aunt Carla

steph said...

What a cutie!!! I am glad though she has wised up and lost the tights! I can't stand those things.

erin said...

Hello!

I found your blog through a comment you left on Justin & Megan's blog. Congratulations on the baby boy you are expecting!!! How wonderful for you all. You have such a beautiful family. Hope all is going well for you.

Erin Krabel

Anonymous said...

Braelyn looks so sweet and innocent! I'm beginning to think you make up all those other stories about her!!