Thursday, October 2, 2008

Guess who?????

Posted by PicasaRyan came down the stairs with scissors and a clip of hair. I immediately ran to look at Braelyn. Not her!!! Addisyn Riley cut her hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She now has framing layers around her face. It didn't bother her at all that she had done this until I took a picture of the pile of hair. The girls told her that we were going to show her teacher, and she had a screaming fit. We all hope that she doesn't decide to do this again!!! I am hoping that Braelyn doesn't get any ideas!!!

3 comments:

steph said...

another reason I am glad I don't have girls.....

Anonymous said...

I never would have thought Addisyn would so such a thing. Isn't she the good one???!!!

Macnme said...

Hey Tricia,
Love all the updates. Tell Addisyn Aunt Carla is so so sad that she cut her hair because it was so beautiful!! Everybody looks great and can't wait to see all of you again soon!
Carla