Saturday, October 25, 2008

Homecoming game night

Traci has been bringing her vehicle to the field so we can keep the little ones out of the cold. It's been wonderful. Briggs was all bundled up. Poor guy. The Rangers won their homecoming game! YEAH!!!



Traci, Abby, Addisyn & Braelyn
Briggs - probably feeling smothered!
Addisyn wanted to take a picture of Briggs and I
After we got home from the game. This is the first picture I have gotten of all the girls in their "maroon!!! Poor Briggs - his Maroon is all short sleeved!Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Braelyn did a good job taking a photo! Briggs is really starting to look like Avery/Braelyn to me!! Those are some strong Miller genes!!!

Ryan Miller Fam said...

That's pretty much what I hear from everyone - Briggs looks like Braelyn. Oh my - I better hang on tight for the ride!!!