Thursday, September 6, 2007

Braelyn - will I survive her being 2?

Braelyn - what can I say? She is everything that the other three have not been. All you moms - have you ever thought something about someone else's child, and then it happens to you? Everything that I've ever thought has been rolled into Braelyn. Braelyn is a ball of energy that is into everything, on top of everything, etc. So, while I was unpacking, I decided to give Braelyn and Addisyn a "HUGE" as in a very wide pad of paper. After a few minutes, I hear Addisyn say, "You look like a dog." I decided that it was time to come investigate. Braelyn had had a wonderful time! She had green marker everywhere. She even has it on her eyelid and in the corner! Mental note - even if it bought me a few minutes of unpacking time - probably not worth it! Did I mention that she even drew a line all the way across Addisyn's forehead! Also, if you are wondering - these were not washable! It took a lot of bleach, and after 2 weeks, the green markings on her scalp are gone!

1 comment:

steph said...

If I didn't know better I would think she was related to Pate!!