Saturday, September 22, 2007

The water's warm, right, Ryan?
Throwing Tayloran
A flying Addisyn
Avery's turn! Saturday Afternoon Swim party!
Daddy's Swimming!
The girls have been waiting and waiting for Ryan to get into the pool. He hasn't been home long enough at one time to take a dip. Today he decided to "brave" it. He jumped in and couldn't believe how cold it was. He still can't believe that the girls have been swimming in it every day. He didn't last long, but the girls all got launched. I thought I'd be a sport and get in to. I am a very warm water swimmer, and it was warm enough for me right when we filled it. However, after sticking in a foot, I chickend out. Too cold for me!

1 comment:

maddox1012 said...

It sounds like you guys have a great trip! I can't wait until Jaidyn and I can take more trips together! I love that picture of Braelyn sleeping, it's hilarious...and Jaidyn has the sandals she's wearing!
<3 Meagan