Thursday, September 27, 2007

PTO Family Fun Skate Night

Refreshments
Avery - I still can't believe that Ryan caught her on her feet!
Tayloran being a great big sister to Addisyn
Addisyn & Me
We had such a great time tonight at the Family Fun Skate Night. The PTO puts this on as a fund raiser. The girls were so excited. Addisyn had gotten to skate one other time at a bday party. She was fired up. Tayloran isn't bad at skating, especially considering the number of times we have went. Avery - well, skating just doesn't seem to be her thing. She was on the floor more than her feet. There were 2 boys guarding those who fell on the floor. They would blow their whistle, and I think about 90% of the time there would be Avery sprawled out on the floor. I am laughing out loud as I am typing this. (Mom, I am turning into you! I always hated it when you laughed when I fell. You laugh when anyone falls.) I couldn't even help Avery up because I was laughing - and trying to hold onto Addisyn's hand. I hope Avery doesn't have to go to the dr anytime soon. She will be bruised up tomorrow. Tayloran had a couple of friends out of her class, so that was great for her. Ryan was a wonderful husband and accompanied us on this trip to watch Braelyn. They sat at a table with the girls basketball coach. Braelyn could watch the skaters, and Ryan had somebody that he knew to visit with. This man's name was Seth Tate. He had a daughter that could have passed for my cousin Pam's daughter Aubrey. Aubrey, if you are reading this - I met your twin tonight!!!!! She is in the 2nd grade! I was hoping Ryan got a picture, but no luck. He did catch a few shots of us skating! Enjoy!

No comments: