Thursday, September 20, 2007

Brownie


This is the cat who showed up at our Brocton house two weeks before we left. This was the front door cat. He is so friendly. After Princess Cocoa disappeared, we decided that Brownie could make the trip to Benton. We moved him to GG's and he vanished for two days. When I went back to pick up the girls, he was back, and made the 2 hour trek. He has loved life in Benton, and spends the hot days under the pool deck. He is waiting every morning at 7:00 am for his vittles. He thinks that when the door opens he should come in, but I told him he needs to keep the critters away outside. We've had a few ask about his whereabouts, so here is our new beloved cat, Brownie. Guess what! He's actually Male!

1 comment:

maddox1012 said...

Hey Miller family! Randi gave me your blog address, so I thought I'd check it out. Jaidyn and I now have a blog of our own http://mommyandbug.blogspot.com . It's got my newest video montage on it, and I know you wanted to see it! Check it out and let me know what you think! Hope all is going well.
<3 Meagan and Jaidyn