Thursday, June 21, 2007

Father's Day






Well, I'm a few days behind. We celebrated Father's Day with Ryan's dad and family. His sister was down from Rockford, so the girls were thrilled to play with their cousins. I did manage to get Ryan, his Dad, and our girls. I tried to get a big group picture with everyone, but it just didn't work out. I decided to go back and look at pictures with Ryan and each of our girls on the day they were born. Wow! he looks like such a baby with Tayloran. Okay, I'm not too smart and these pictures didn't go in the order that I wanted them to. The first picture is of Ryan and Braelyn, Ryan and Addisyn, Ryan and Tayloran, and last but not least Ryan and Avery. The first two babies he looks a little stressed. On both occassions, he had been up ALL night!! Happy Fathers Day

1 comment:

~Justin&Meg~ said...

I love the pictures! I was trying to guess who was who and decided they were in order from youngest to oldest...until I read your post. :)

In one of them, Ryan looks like the one who gave birth...sitting up in the hospital bed. Ha!