Thursday, January 17, 2008

Addisyn lost a tooth!

Addisyn came up to me last Wed. night and said that she had a loose tooth. I was in the middle of fixing dinner. I brushed her aside saying that I didn't think so. She went on and on, so finally I gave it a wiggle. The tooth wasn't just loose, it was ready to fall out. I just gave it a small yank and there it was! She didn't even cry. She was so excited to loose a tooth. The tooth fairy showed up on time and Addisyn spent her dollar at church!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Macnme said...

Way to go Addisyn!! Don't tell Jimissy that you lost a tooth. She will be VERY mad!!

Auntie Carla

steph said...

How exciting!!!! Connor's two bottom teeth are loose. He won't let Jim or me near them.

~Justin&Meg~ said...

Congrats Addisyn!! How fun!

Meg