Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Baby Miller #5

Sometimes God brings you a surprise when you least expect it! Ryan and I are expecting baby #5 due around the end of July!!! Who in their right mind has a baby in southern illinois at the end of July!!!! Anyway, I bought this gender prediction test off the internet. Yes, probably a waste of money - we'll see. So, I took the test this morning and it is predicting that we are having a boy! Well - a few of us are happy and a few of us are a little disappointed. I will be happy with whatever God decides that we need. I am just hoping for a HEALTHY baby. However, I was just assuming that it would be another sweet little girl. Addisyn was crushed. She is wanting another baby sister. The company promotes that their results are 90% accurate. I told Addisyn that there is still plenty of room for hope!!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

~Justin&Meg~ said...

Yeah! 2 July babies coming to the Miller side! :)

Macnme said...

Bradyn would be so excited to have a little boy playmate and so would we!! We are all keeping our fingers crossed!!!

steph said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting!!!!

Chrissy Southworth said...

Hey congratulations!!! Very exciting for you however I will say I am glad it is you and not me!!!!! I will be praying for a good pregnancy and healthy baby for your family.

George and Krista said...

Congratulations!! We are very happy for you all. Grandma Bobbie and Grandpa Max are going to have so many great grandchildren :)

maddox1012 said...

Wow, five babies! You are like super mom for sure! Congrats! I'm very happy for you guys!
<3 Meagan