Wednesday, April 30, 2008

27 weeks + 3 days Sunday 4/27

April 27th, 2008
Things are moving right along!!! The baby is growing, and so am I!!! I guess that's a good thing. Addisyn comes up and rubs my belly like it is a magic lamp. The girls have all been able to feel the baby kick for the last month! They think it's pretty neat. He is definitely a mover and a shaker! I am wondering what the chances are that we will continue our pattern of look like me, look like Ryan, etc. We will go for our 4d sono in 16 days! I wonder if we will be able to tell????

6 comments:

~Justin&Meg~ said...

Lookin' good! That's fun to have a 4-d sonogram. Wow, do they do those routinely at your hospital? Maybe after you get a good look at him, you'll think of a name.

Meg~

(my due date, according to the sonogram is Aug 2nd. And I do need to hold off till Aug for insurance purposes!! We'll see...)

Ryan Miller Fam said...

Yes, they are done for free if you have your 16-18 week sono done at the hospital. They said that if they get a good picture they even frame it for you! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

steph said...

You look great Tricia! I can't even imagine all the details you can see with a 4-d sono. I never had any other than the boring 2 dimensional.

Micah said...

Hi Tricia...my name is Micah. I came across your blog through Megan's. You too look GREAT pregnant! Are you having a boy? Congrats. Tell Ryan hello from me...another Oakland person! :)

Macnme said...

Hey there,

I love all the new pixs! Sounds like you all are enjoying the nicer weather like we are! What a nice change, although windy today and going to rain tonight. Great to see all the farmers in the fields though.

TTYL

Anonymous said...

Tricia, you look good! I can't wait to see the 40d sonogram.