Sunday, April 13, 2008

Braelyn is 3!!!!

Braelyn is 3! Where does the time go. It's so hard to believe that she can be turning 3. She was very excited today and was telling everyone at church how old she was. She knows that she is 3 and that she is going to be a big sister to a baby boy. This child has kept us on our toes the last 3 years. I think it would have been better had she been #1, but.... She has done everything that her sisters have never done. She loves fashion - shoes - dressing up. She has a real fettish with flip flops. She has even slept in them a couple of times. The thing that makes me laugh the most is when she sneaks into our room in the middle of the night she wears these. Who is awake enough to put on flip flops? I woke Ryan up because not only did she have on flip flops, but she was also wearing a hello kitty stocking hat. Trust me, it takes a lot to make me laugh when I'm woke up in the wee hours of the morning!!! Braelyn also added extra excitement to our lives last week when she enjoyed a 4 1/2 hour visit to the er. She thought that Tylenol Cold and Cough would be good to drink. Well, it was decided that the amount she got was borderline. They decided to go ahead and treat her with a big does of charcoal. You then are required to wait and have a blood test to check your levels! Let me tell you how fun it is to sit in a little room with a tired, bored almost 3 year old. All I could think about was crawling up into the bed and taking a nap. By the way, Christy, I would have never survived if you hadn't shown up and taken Addisyn. Thanks so much. However, I would have sat another 4 hours in the er if it would have made my child okay. Braelyn showed no signs of being sick, tired, etc! She was having a great time! Braelyn definitely keeps life interesting. We wouldn't trade her for anything!!!! Happy Birthday, Braelyn to our very active 3 year old! We love you!!!

Braelyn Alizabeth Aren Miller

about 1 1/2 months
Braelyn on her 1st Thanksgiving
Braelyn's 1st birthday!!!Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Macnme said...

Happy 3rd Birthday sweetheart!!

Carla and the gang

steph said...

Happy Birthday Braelyn!!!! I hope she had a wonderful birthday!

~Justin&Meg~ said...

Happy Birthday Braelyn! Hope you had a fun day w/ some yummy treats!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Braelyn! I wonder what the next 3 years will bring?!?!?!

erin said...

Three is such a precious age. We are enjoying Eleanor so much. They are just cute, cute, cute!

I hope she had a wonderful birthday, and no more ER trips in the near (or far) future!