Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Friday Night Football

Friday night football didn't go so well last week. We haven't been getting there until halftime due to the girls' softball lesson. Traci Clod told me the week before that I had brought bad luck. Ryan didn't think they would have a great game, but when we got there they were only losing by 6. However, after halftime things went downhill. Traci gave me the look to leave NOW! So, I packed up the kids and Mine and we headed home. Our leaving didn't bring them better luck. Sorry, guys.


Bradyn - thanks for letting Briggs borrow your fuzzy bear suit. He was snug as a bug!
Posted by PicasaBraelyn enjoying diet coke! They were out of popcorn:(

3 comments:

Macnme said...

You're very welcome. I am not sure that he ever got to wear it, but maybe 1 time. I wanted to get pixs done in it and by the time it got cool enough, it didn't fit any more! I'm glad some stuff he can wear now.

P.S. Addisyn's hair doesn't look bad at all for the huge pile of hair that was on the floor!! LOL

steph said...

so are you saying that the boys and I are bad luck for Jim's team? Maybe I will have to try not going this friday and see if it helps!;)
That is a lot of work to load up all the kids and to get to the game to basically just pack back up and head home. I hope they have a better week this week!

Anonymous said...

Ask Braelyn if she wii share her Diet Coke with me??? They didn't have her Skittles??