Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas with the Millers

THis is the 2nd time since Ryan and I have been married that we have been able to get together with the Miller side of the family for Christmas. It's so hard to get all of us together. It was such a fun time. Ryan's aunt had suggested for us to do a white elephant exchange! We had so much fun. This was the girls' first time doing this. We had a couple of "almost criers" during the process! Braelyn took Isaac's present of ladybug soap. Both parties were pleased - Isaac went and took Tayloran's present which included a Spider man toothbrush, etc... We laughed and laughed! I was sad when I realized I had left my white elephant present - especially handpicked for me - a very noisy train! Sorry Mary! I'm sure the grandkids will love playing with that!!!! Thanks to Chris and Mary and Fam for hosting all of us! We are quite a crowd.





Braelyn decorating Gpa with a pom pom. He was a very good sport.
Gpa, Ryan & Briggs

The girl cousins were lining up tallest to shortest!

The little table - Eva, Addisyn, Braelyn, & Samuel

Mary, Gracie, Gma Kaye, Madeline, Briggs, and Lisa - these three little ones were new additions this year!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pompom on Jim's head---nice!