Monday, January 5, 2009

Tayloran is 11!!!!

I can't believe my baby is 11! Why does time have to go so fast? Looking thru pictures to find one of each birthday has been fun - yet sad. I've found pictures of the girls with Winston and Lexi, pictures of just Ryan and I... in our first year of marriage - the only time we didn't have kiddies. I can't believe our chubby cheeked toddler has turned into such a skinny mini!!! Tayloran has such a loving personality! She always wants to help the undergog. She is a people pleaser, loves babies, loves to read, and can be a tv junkie - when allowed. This past year we celebrated her 11th bday back in August. She wanted to have a pool party. You can't do that in your backyard in Dec., so..... She still got to open some presents, had a great bday lunch at Gma Bobbies, and brownies at Nanas.

Tayloran - 1 day old

6 months

first birthday
2nd birthday
3rd bday
4 bday = still sporting the cheeks!
5th bday
( i am missing 6 and 7 - gotta hunt thru the pix) 8th bday
9th bay
10th
11th!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize I have known Tayloran that long! Happy 11th Birthday!! She did have some serious cheeks on her!! SOOOOOOO cute! Where does the time go??????