Monday, February 23, 2009

Briggs is 7 months!!!

Briggs was 7 months on February 18th. We went to the dr just a few days before. 17 lbs 10 oz - 27 in long. I was just looking back at Braelyn's book, and she was 17lb 8 oz at 10 months!!! Wow!!! He doesn't look like he weighs that much....I guess the scales don't lie! He has been up on his hands and knees a couple of times. He loves playing with his toys. On his 7 month birthday he learned to blow raspberries. Ryan and I had "purposely" not tried to get him to make this sound. He's experimented his new sound a couple of times while eating! Wonderful. He's still such a happy baby. He does get grouchy when his tummy is empty!!!





I have never seen him make this face before!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Macnme said...

I love Briggs' face in the second to last pix!! How cute!!

Anonymous said...

He is so darn cute! You two did good!