Thursday, September 6, 2007

A day in the life of Braelyn

Braelyn - the child who never ceases to amaze me!

Covered in diaper cream
Caught microwaving markers

looking so angelic with her baby, blankie, and yes a paci!



Yes, I do take pictures of my other children. It just happens to be Braelyn who is capturing the spot light this week. I guess I am just trying to reinforce my previous post on how ornery she is. Today she comes down the stairs and Addisyn tells me that Gma needs me. I walk into the kitchen to find Braelyn looking like Santa Claus. After some investigation, I find that she has been into some diaper cream. Great! Later in the day, I found her trying to microwave some markers! Howeverk just when you think you can't take anymore, you see them sleeping. Awwww! there she is sharing her pillow and her blankie with her baby doll! She looks so angelic.

3 comments:

~Justin&Meg~ said...

That's what happens when you're the 4th child...ask Therese. Ya gotta do something for attention--ha!

Debbie and Phillip said...

Now I know why God intended young women to have the "little ones!" She looks like she had an absolutely wonderful time, though!

Ryan Miller Fam said...

Oh yes, she does have a great time, and shows no remorse. She's always very proud of herself! I should have had her first when I was in my 20's. However, if she would have been first - there may not have been 4!