Thursday, September 6, 2007

Friday Night Football

Benton Rangers!!! Go Rangers!!!
Tayloran and Addisyn in their "Benton wear"
Avery and Braelyn
Friday Night Football. The football season started off with a home game against Nashville. We are loving the fact that we can just walk across the street and be at the game! We were actually almost on time!!! HA! I will have to blame this on Ryan's dad who got stuck on the interstate due to an accident. My mom, Ryan's dad, the girls, and I had great seats in the "red" section. We are impressed as the ref actually has a mike and you can hear what call is being made! Very helpful if you are clueless like me! You would think that after 11 years of going to fball games that I would be somewhat knowledgeable! not! I've always viewed these games as total social outings! Well, this year, since I know only Traci and Marrilyn ( clods wife and mother), I might actualy pick up on some things. Oh, wait, I am still entertaining 4 kids in the seats - maybe next year!

No comments: