Thursday, February 7, 2008

15 weeks 3 days prego - 2/3


After visiting the dr a couple of weeks ago, it was determined that my due date is Ryan's birthday - July 25th. He was pretty excited about that. I had not taken any picture of my bulging belly, so I had Tayloran take a couple of shots today. however, I think the black shirt is a very good concealer of the bump. We will be able to find out next month what we are having. The dr has his thoughts, but he told Ryan that he would check again next month. He told Ryan that he was a "special case". I think he felt sorry for him living in a house with all women. This was the first time we had met the dr. I LOVED him. It was a pleasant surprise since I picked him out over the internet by his picture. He looks like Jim Eastin - just a smaller version - with an aussie accent! Super kid friendly and WONDERFUL bedside manner. The nurse had told me that he was very laid back. Ryan and I asked if there was any chance of me going to his conference in San Antonio, TX at the end of June - he said sure! We will see as the time comes! I might not be able to stand TX 8 months preg. at that time of year!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

~Justin&Meg~ said...

Ok, Tricia...so does this mean I should post one of me too?! I definitely have a bump now! (esp at night) Still fitting into my regular clothes still. :) We find out in a few weeks what we're having (hopefully). Are you feeling good? Hope so! Can't wait to see you guys.

Are the girls better now? Samuel, William, and I passed the stomach flu around our house last week! gross! (there's some days I'm thinking, wow, this mom-thing isn't very easy!)

George and Krista said...

You look great, Tricia! We miss seeing your family. Can't wait to find out if this is a little Miller girlie or buddy. I feel great, but it is a little harder to walk normally- My pace has become slower too :) Hope to see you all soon!

Love,
K~

Macnme said...

Looking great...maybe I should start wearing black too!!! hahaha

steph said...

What bump??? The black must really be hiding it. I could have only wished to look so great during any of my pregnancies.

Great due date! If this little one misses Ryan's birthday maybe he/she will come a day early and hit my birthday. :)

steph said...

That cracks me up that you picked a doctor that looks like Jim. He feels honored that you think so highly of him :)