Thursday, February 21, 2008

Today - Feb. 21st

Today has had it's up and down moments. We wake up at 6:00 am to the phone call saying - no school. We are having another ice storm. I thought this was supposed to be Southern Illinois. As we are getting ready, Braelyn starts having to run to the bathroom every few min. I think you get the drift. As we are getting ready to leave, we discover that the cat is just not sick - it's dying. AHHHH! Ryan and I went to the dr's appointment this morning leaving the kids in Tayloran's care. The dr first thought the baby was a girl. This baby was very uncooperative. It had it's legs closed tightly. After looking for several minutes, something popped up from nowhere. It's a boy. The dr is 95% sure it's a boy. He looked for a good 15 min to be sure. He called another dr in to look. The baby was just not very active. that's good - hopefully not another busy one. Ryan is over the moon with excitement. I'm just depressed because I have already gained 12 pounds - yes, 12 pounds. I was and am still in shock. It must be a boy! The girls were very kind to their mother. I only gained the 25 lbs with each one. We got to see 5 fingers on the hands, etc. Everything with the baby looked great. I have my thorough ultrasound Mon. at the hospital. We'll let you know if the boy is still a boy!!!! And if you are wondering about the status of our kitty. Poor Brownie - may he rest in peace.

5 comments:

George and Krista said...

Hi Ryan and Tricia and girlies,

Congrats! We're very excited for you guys- boy or girl! If the baby is a boy, I guess it proves my parent's theory that the 5th time is the charm :) Tricia, you don't look like you've gained 12 pounds. I'm tipping the scales quite nicely too :) I'm not sure when, but we're looking forward to seeing your family again- hopefully soon!

Love,
Krista

steph said...

Yeah!!! It's a boy!!!! I had a boy feeling about this one! I can't wait to hear if it is still a boy as of monday. Are you saying since I had all boys that is why I gained so muuch weight with each one??? I like that theory.

~Justin&Meg~ said...

Hi Tricia,

How exciting!! We find out on Tuesday, hopefully! hmmm...the boys may be making a come-back in the Miller family. :) Just for the record, I gained 30 w/ Samuel
(3 wks early!) and 25 w/ William (2 days early). Just goes to show you that every pregnancy is different. I'm still wearing regular clothes, but not for long. :) I feel like baby has popped out the past few days.

Macnme said...

That is wonderful news! We are very excited for all of you and that Bradyn also will get a buddy!! We are still keeping fingers crossed it stays the same!

Carla

Macnme said...

I am so tired and heading to bed that I also forgot to say sorry about the cat!! What was wrong with Coco? Poor baby!

Carla