Saturday, August 2, 2008

Bday dinner at Jack Russell


Ryan and his buddies love to eat at the Jack Russell Fish Co. I had never been. We decided that we would try it out last night to celebrate my 35th bday! If you are ever in Benton, this is a place you must visit. The food was excellent. They had fish, chicken, salads, etc. I think Addisyn and Avery's favorite part was the spinach dip and chips. They both wanted to lick the bowl!!! I enjoyed the blackened shrimp - until I thought about Briggs enjoying it - or not - later on. I then helped Braelyn eat her chicken fingers. Thanks, Mom, for taking us out for my bday! The food was awesome. I forgot to add that we had our own private room. We couldn't decide if they just didn't have a table big enough or if they looked at how many kids we had and stuck us in there out of the way! Either way - we loved having a room all to ourselves!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: