Saturday, August 2, 2008

Briggs is 2 weeks old. Where has the time gone? I can't believe that two weeks ago yesterday that we had just welcomed him into our lives. We are all completely in love with him. He is still the sweetest baby. Sleeping 6 hour stretches at night, putting up with all of us holding him, etc. Who could ask for more. He went to the dr for his 2 week check up and weighed back to his birth weight of 8 lbs. He was 21 in. long and the dr described him as "perfect". He will go to the ENT to see about his tongue at the first of Sept.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

~Justin&Meg~ said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Briggs is just adorable! Love his fuzzy blonde head...The girls look like they are having so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is 2 weeks old either! I can see why all of you are completely taken with him--who wouldn't!?!? Take one of his hands too. I love the feet ones!

Debbie and Phillip said...

an absolutely adorable grandson!