Friday, August 29, 2008

Briggs last week ( 5 weeks)

Enjoy the pictures of Briggs last week. In these pictures he is 5 weeks old. He changes his looks from day to day. He is a wonderful baby. He loves to eat, sleep, and ya know. Typical baby. He has slept 7 hours 3 nights in a row. YEAH! It would be nice if everyone else would stay in their beds!!!

Briggs after his bath.
Getting dried off with the adorable lion towell from Avery's wonderful teacher last year!!!
Briggs was given some gift cards and we thought he would enjoy this bouncy seat.
A little grin!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think (if possible) he becomes more precious each new picture I see of him!! What a cutie! I like his new bouncy seat. Is that a sweet grin or what?!?!

Namaw Kak said...

What a cutie!!!

kris said...

TRISHA - I"M DESPERATE!!!!!! How can I get a hold of you? For 5 weeks now I've been trying to call your cellnumber and it is a constant busy signal. I even looked up your landline number there in benton and I got a number not in service message. I have left a note here on the blog but know you're busy etc. I'd love to talk to you when you get the chance so call me or e-mail me mine is sgt5450@att.net
Kristan
PS Briggs is adorable - I love the pic of him grinning!!!!!!

~Justin&Meg~ said...

Aww..can't wait to see him in person!

Meg~