Saturday, August 23, 2008

Friday Guests

Today we had the pleasure of having Gma Bobbie and Gpa Max stop by to visit us. They were on their way thru, and they stopped to see us. Daddy managed to sneak away from school during his lunch hour to say hi. Thanks for taking the time to visit us. The older girls were so disappointed that they couldn't stay home from school. I guess I have to add that they almost got too. When I took them to school Fri. morning there was a train across the tracks - totally stopped. I had Tayloran in a complete come apart in the front seat and Avery in the back wishing we had walked so we could have hopped over the train - stroller and all!!! We were there for 20 min. Ryan had to call the school to make sure that they wouldn't be counted late. If he wouldn't have called to find out, Tayloran would have been mental!!! By the way, I would have been mental also!!! Ladies who know her, get a good laugh, I can laugh now - but not Fri. morning!!! At least Addisyn had no drama - she was only worried about getting wet in the rain. I wonder who she gets that from???

Grandma Bobbie holding Briggs and putting up with Braelyn asking every two seconds if she could hold him!
Gpa was a good sport. He waited for Ryan to get home so that Ryan could say hello!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: