Thursday, August 21, 2008

Braelyn & Briggs

Braelyn was all by herself with Briggs yesterday. By lunchtime, she was ready to call Addisyn to see what she was doing. Braelyn talked ALLLLLLLL day yesterday. By lunchtime, I was exhausted. I don't think she every stopped talking. It finally dawned on me that she has never had the opportunity to talk this much. She was taking full advantage of it. The only thing that saved me yesterday was folding laundry. Braelyn is so into "solding" laundry. She takes the clothes out of her drawer several times a day to re"sold" them. I sat her down with a basket and this entertained her for quite some time! Thanks mom, for introducing her to this task.


Braelyn & Briggs
Posted by PicasaBraelyn "solding" laundry.FYI - Braelyn cannot make the "f" sound.

4 comments:

steph said...

I can imagine Braelyn talking all day long with no one there to interrupt or anything. THat is the way Lucy is at my house when the kids are in school.

Duzan's said...

I bet Braelyn is loving her time with you and Briggs...Sorry we didn't get to see each other while we were down last. Planning another trip here soon in a couple of weeks.

Macnme said...

Hey Tricia,

Great pixs. I am sure Braelyn loves being the "queen of the house" while the other girls are gone and gets to swamp Briggs all by herself. Sounds like you all have been keeping busy. You all have a great looking family. Everybody seems to have adapted to the addition of little Briggs wonderfully!

Carla

Macnme said...

Hey Tricia,

Great pixs. I am sure Braelyn loves being the "queen of the house" while the other girls are gone and gets to swamp Briggs all by herself. Sounds like you all have been keeping busy. You all have a great looking family. Everybody seems to have adapted to the addition of little Briggs wonderfully!

Carla