Saturday, August 9, 2008

Today's Visitors

Today my Uncle Rick ( my dad's brother) and Aunt Karen, Aunt Jeanne ( married to my dad's brother) and her daughter, Terri came to visit and to meet Briggs. The girls were so excited to have company. They were generous and took us all out to eat. Ryan decided to take them to Cathy Ann's. They have a variety of food, and we were all stuffed when we left. We had a great time visiting and catching up. I have to tell one part of the conversation at lunch. My Aunts were asking Tayloran and Avery what their favorite subjects were. Tayloran announced that hers was reading, and Avery pipes up that hers is math. She goes on to say that her favorite subject used to be lunch!!! I about spit out my drink. When did lunch become a subject???? Too funny, Avs!!! We then came back and watched the girls swim. We were so happy to see all of you. Glad you made your way to the big city. Hope you had a safe travel home!



Uncle Rick and Briggs hanging out on the back patio.
Aunt Karen getting a minute to hold Briggs. The girls had her busy watching all of their pool tricks. Plus, she was even lucky enough to play a game of volleyball!!!
My cousin, Terri holding Briggs. She is a pro with boys. She has 3 of her own!!!!
My Aunt Jeanne. She is the mother of 5, too!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: