Sunday, July 1, 2007

Ryan's new office


Ryan and I took a trip to Benton last Thursday with my mom, his grandma, Addisyn, and Braelyn. It was a fast and furious trip!! We did look at two houses, and we took a fast tour of Ryan's new AD office. He thinks he's the big cheese with air conditioning and a secretary. The gym was a double decker with stadium seating in the top! The football stadium also has a block of stadium seating, and the locker rooms are under the stadium. That was nifty. The house I liked was diagonal from the football practice field, but it also happens to be right next door to Casey's. All of my friends were laughing so hard when hearing that. I am a big fan of diet coke!!! Braelyn already knows to go for the big red cup!!! We are going back down to Benton on Tues. We'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: