Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sleepover

Am I crazy or what?! Ryan and I hosted a sleepover for all of these little girls. Things weren't too bad since we didn't get home from the Royers until about 10. However, they didn't seem to understand that there was no time to play! They had a snack and played around while Ryan and I got the beds set up. Avery has had a busy week, so it didn't take her long to pass out. The rest went soon after - except for the ornery ones- Madison and Emily. They didn't go to sleep until about 1:00 am. So, sorry Bev and Leann if they are grouchy today. So, here is the group this morning ready for church. Now, I'm going to toot my own horn! For those of you who like to kid me about running a "few" minutes behind, listen to this. We were ready in time for 9:00 am church. They were dressed, hair combed, and ready to go. I even made pancakes for breakfast ( not premade), made a layered lettuce salad and baked brownies for the cookout we are to attend at noon. Are you impressed yet???? There was one glitch!! As we are heading down the road to church, one of the youngsters got sick! You can just imagine the van full of little girls yelling, "EWWWW"! Ryan dropped off the sickly and myself on the side of the road and proceeded to church! I'm hoping all went well! Hopefully our next sleepover will end on a happier note!


Addisyn, Madison, Tayloran, Avery, Rebecca, & not to be left out - Braelyn
Emily is hiding because she is wearing a dress!
Madison & Emily - the ornery ones!!
Tayloran & Becca
Addisyn Riley
Avery - first out!

No comments: