Sunday, July 15, 2007

Twin Girls



My cousin Pam, who is like a sister, is expecting twin girls any time! She is 34 1/2 weeks, and I am so excited to meet these babies. Ryan is hoping that if I help take care of these little girls it might get the baby itch out of my system! Last sunday, July 8th, we had a shower to help get her ready for their arrival. She got a lot of great gifts. I'm sure her favorite was from her daughter, Aubrey, who will be 10 in Sept. She made a quilt for her sisters with a little help from one of her grandmas. She will be such a great big sister. She has gotten a lot of practice in with all of her cousins.

1 comment:

George and Krista said...

Tricia,

Tell Pam and Aubrey congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures of their little girls! How exciting---I love babies!!

~Krista