Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Baby Shower

Ryan's Aunt Mary, cousins - Megan,Leah, and Therese, and my awesome friend, Leann threw us this wonderful baby shower. We received so many things for baby boy miller. He has blue blankets, rubber boots, and blue jeans. He received his first camo onesie ( you have to have camo if you live in Southern Illinois), and his first matchbox cars. He received a ton of clothes. So, now that he has a name and items, you would think he could make an entrance into the world!!! thank you ladies for a wonderful shower!!!!


Tayloran & Avery made this while staying with my mom! I love it!!!

His 1st pair of rubber boots!!

Ryan's Gma Bobbie has made beautiful blankets for all of our kids. Our first blue one!!!
Ryan's step mom, Kaye, made this baseball blaket. I have had to keep the girls from using this soft fleece blankie
Megan is expecting a girl a week after this baby!!! She tends to go early, so she might beat me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tricia, the girls & I had a great time at your shower!! We can't wait to meet & hold Baby Boy Miller! He is such a lucky little boy to be born into such a loving family as yours!

~Justin&Meg~ said...

Aww.. so fun to see your updates! Are you just so excited to meet little guy?? I'm still carrying super high, so I think I have a week or 2 left to go. We'll see. Keep me posted about tomorrow. We're so happy for you all!

Meg