Saturday, July 19, 2008

A day in the Life of Briggs

Life today started off with a bang. I woke up with a post-partum hemmorage. It was quite scary. Poor Ryan didn't even wake up until the nurses rolled him out of bed to change the sheets. Luckily, my dr happened to be right outside my door when the excitement began. It took about an hour to get things under control and then it was wait another 2 hrs to make sure I wasn't going to have to go to surgery. I woke up this morning feeling like I had been ran over by a mack truck. I'm still not feeling so great, but better. Briggs is doing great. Very content, quiet baby. Here are some pictures of him at 24 hours old. We can't quite tell who he looks like. He has changed looks from yesterday.

Braelyn likes to call him Briggsy! Reminds me of a mobster.

The girls are so excited.

Addisyn can't wait to help feed the baby.

What a big guy!!!

6 comments:

Julie Roberts said...

Congratulations! He is precious! I can't wait to see him in person.

~Justin&Meg~ said...

I'm so excited you posted pictures! Girls like pictures and details, ya know. :) The girls look so excited. How fun for them!
Ooh, I hope you feel better quickly. You all are so blessed. Such a handsome little guy!

Meg, for all of us~

Macnme said...

Hey all,
I am so happy for you! Briggs looks like a Miller from nose down and eyes looks like the Taylor eyes..so far I think. What a cutie!!! Can't wait to hold the little man. All the pixs are wonderful and everybody looks thrilled to have some more testosterone in the house!!! We are so happy for everybody! Congrats again and again and again!! Hope to make it down there very soon.

Carla and clan

Anonymous said...

Yes, more pictures!! Keep them coming, please! He looks like such a big boy! I can't wait to meet & love on him!

erin said...

Congratulations to you! He is a beautiful baby. Hope you are feeling better soon. We'll keep you in our prayers.

George and Krista said...

Hey Millers!!!

Congratulations! I was waiting to see pictures...he's so cute. I think he kind of looks like my dad in the second from last picture :) Cant wait to meet your little guy!

Love,
Krista and Grace