Saturday, July 19, 2008

Briggs Has Arrived!!!

Mom & Dad leaving to go the hospital.

Waiting on Briggs' arrival.

Briggs' first photo


Dr. Walters, Briggs, Daddy


Mommy, Briggs, Dr. Walters


Briggs Anthony arrived at 5:42 PM on 7/18/08. He weighed in at an even 8 pounds and was 20 inches long. At this time, he has blonde hair and blue eyes. Briggs has been a good sleeper so far...hopefully that will continue at home! He is having a little trouble eating because he is very tongue-tied. All in all everyone is doing very well. We should all get to go home tomorrow evening. I will try to post some pictures also (my first blogging experience).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am over-the-top excited for all of you!! Thank you for posting the pictures from the hospital---we have been checking the computer often! He looks so yummy & adorable! I can't wait to get my arms around him! Congratulations!

Duzan's said...

Congrats to all of you!!!! I am glad that everyone is doing well and I can't wait to see him the next time I am down.

steph said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so very happy for all of you! I can't wait to meet Briggs!

Debbie and Phillip said...

What an adorable little grandson! Do believe he resembles his proud daddy! Can't wait to meet him. Congrats to your entire family. Doc Walters looks pretty excited, too!