Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Texas

These are the last of the pictures of Texas. We had a great time. We did drive by the Alamo. Ryan is a lot like his Gpa Max - gets there and then is ready to come home. We both agree that we are lovers of "fake" mexican food, and not big fans of the authentic stuff. Ryan did take me back to another outlet mall ( they had an under armour outlet - don't think I spelled that right - and at this point - don't care ) They had great stores. In fact, I am going to try to talk my mom into a road trip to go back to visit!!!! There was a pottery barn kids outlet. The babies room came home with a big wall board for $7.60!!! A super deal. We were glad to get home to the girls. I'm sure my mom was ready for us to be home, too!!!



Our Mexican Meal

View from our room.

2nd outlet mall!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tricia, good luck on talking your mom into that road trip just to shop. I don't even think she would do that one, but she is an awesome grandma and I could be wrong!!!! I am glad Ryan & you got away for a little bit.