Thursday, September 4, 2008

Here we go again!

Do I look thrilled or what? I still can't figure out why Mommy lets her manhandle me like she does! Every time I think the coast is clear, she's in my face again. She tests out all my toes, my fingers,and she wants to give me kisses on the mouth - YUCK!!! Keeping up with these sisters is a tough job. I have to go to gymnastics on tues., dancing on wed - then choir, friday is future swings for tay and avs and then there are the never ending football games. So far, Mommy has only taken us to the Friday games. However, we could go Monday, Thurs, and Friday. Right now my days off are Mondays and Thursdays!!! It's a good thing - a baby does need to rest every once in awhile!
I think Mommy lets Braelyn hold me because she smiles so big when Mommy says yes! At the rate I'm growing it shouldn't last much longer. I will be bigger than her and she won't be able to hold me any longer! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

steph said...

look at how happy Braelyn looks to be holding her little brother....precious!!!

Anonymous said...

Braelyn looks like she is in total control! She definitely loves her sweet baby brother! Who can blame her for wanting to hold him ALL the time?!?!

Duzan's said...

Braelyn sure looks happy, but not to sure about how Briggs feels about it. Looks like everyone is doing great!!!