Thursday, September 4, 2008

Just like Daddy



Mommy finally decided to get out the one hat I have and try it on. I was so happy because I want to look just like my Daddy. He always wears a hat - and he likes to wear it backwards. Mommy likes it when he wears his hat this way. Check me out! I am too cute!

Daddy walked up behind Mommy and I was so excited to see him!

Ididn't think much of Mommy putting my hat in "gangster" style.

Mommy finally let me put my pj's on and get comfy on Daddy's lap! Daddy and I had a stressful day - me trying to avoid Braelyn and Daddy had school, football practice, and then class!

Here I am sacked out! I sleep hard - just like my Daddy.

2 comments:

steph said...

too cute Tricia!!! I like Briggs narative, he is quite advanced for his age:)

Anonymous said...

Briggs tells great stories! He is too cute with his baseball cap and grin on!! He does look like he is sleeping hard! He is just worn out after a long day in the house with you girls!!!!