Sunday, June 29, 2008

Baby Sprinkle



My cousins Pam and Ang threw the baby and I a "sprinkle" to welcome him into the family. They invited all of my aunts and cousins. I think that it ended up being a cousins only shower. That was really neat. The baby - who has no name - got a ton of nice things. Ryan was very excited about the Illini things and the Cubs outfit. I loved everything. Everyone was so generous. Knowing that we have several kids in the family, Pam and Ang had several games planned out for the kids to get into. The played pass the dirty diaper, Avery and Tayloran had a race to see who could finish the bottle faster, a kiddie song contest, and then they played pin the baby on my belly. The winner was the one who taped their baby closest to my belly button. The girls had a good time seeing all of their cousins on my side of the family. We don't see everyone very often - especially the Taylor side. Thanks everyone for a great time.


Oh my - we are going to be the parents of 5!!

Playing pass the dirty diaper.

Tayloran - who didn't want me to take the picture of her drinking out of the bottle.

Aunt Betty and Susan got this adorable Illini outfit.



This is a neat picture for me. These are the kids from both sides of my family.

My 1st cousin Lesley, her daughter Hillary, myself

Hillary's kids Gage, MaKayla, & MaKenzie ( the baby is Loran - belonging to my cousin Pam - other side of the fam.)

The babies were starved after the shower. Their mommy cooked them a hotdog. The had never had such "great food" before. They LOVED it. They couldn't get enough!!!!


My mom and I!!!

2 comments:

steph said...

Looks like you got a lot of wonderful gifts as well as great time spent with family!

Anonymous said...

YOu look like you all had a truly wonderful time! You did get lots of goodies too! I LOVE family gatherings too! Family is what it is all about!