Sunday, June 29, 2008

Benton High School Cheer Camp

Addisyn was so psyched for this camp. She couldn't wait to go to cheer camp! The head cheer coach was smiling from ear to ear when I paraded the girls into camp. She was getting a kick out of them being there due to their Daddy telling her that he was not going to be raising any cheerleaders. In Benton, you cannot cheer and play a sport. So.,,, you get the picture. Anyway, Ryan was supportive of them attending this camp. 1. keeping them busy 2. getting them out and about to meet new people They all had a great time. i'm going to have to learn how to put up a video. They all did a little dance and learned several cute cheers. I was really impressed with how much they did in a weeks time. Braelyn will be ready to go next year. She already has everything memorized that the girls learned.

Addisyn doing her cheer!
Strawberry Shortcake - Blackberry pie
V-I-C-T-O-R-Y
(Addisyn is 2nd from the Left. The one cheering her heart out!!!)

Tayloran and Avery doing their defense cheer!

1 comment:

steph said...

Once again I can't say I am sad I won't even have to deal with cheer camp!