Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday - 6-8-08

These were pictures that I took last Sunday. I just couldn't seem to find the time to put them up there! We have had a very busy week. In a couple of weeks things should slow down a little. I'm looking forward to having a normal routine back in place.

Addisyn - just home from church

Noel - on her chain in the backyard. She tends to slip away if we aren't watching her!!!

The kids playing in the fountain that Ryan and "cool" Don hooked up.

Braelyn - drinking my drink!!! I think she thought that if she took it in the water - I wouldn't come after it!!!

2 comments:

Macnme said...

Kids sometimes have those brain wheels spinning more than we think they do don't they??!! I am pretty protective over my Dr. P as well. You all look like you are keeping cool, which is a good thing as it looks like it has been pretty hot down there. Hope to see you all soon.

Carla

Anonymous said...

I like the fountain spraying water! How dare Braelyn take your Diet Coke, those are fighting grounds for me! Try to stay cool!